About me....

About Me

Hi, I’m Riyaz Ahmad.Basically I belong to Mathurapur village under Abadpur police station area in Katihar district in Bihar.
About my qualification :
I've done Msc. with Zoology from P.C.Purnea. I’ve also got one year Advance Diploma in Computer Application from Aptech Computer of Education and Training, New Delhi and PAHAL, Allahabad affiliated with BDT consulting, West Orange, New Jersey USA.
Academic Qualifications :
* Matric from BSEB BOARD.
* ISc. (Bio) from BSEB BOARD.
* BSc.  (Zool) from D.S College, Katihar (BNMU).
* MSc. (Zool) from P.C Purnea, (BNMU).
* UCC  from Jamia Millia Islamia, (New Delhi)
* IGC   from  World English Institute (Kolkata)
Professional Qualifications :
* Aviation, Hospitality & Travel Management
  Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess & Training, (Salt Lake City, Kolkata)
D.El.Ed from DIET, Kishanganj (BSEB BOARD)
* B.Ed. (Life Science) from CTE, Asansol. (MANUU)
   Pursuing......
Technical Qualifications :
* ADCA 
* HTML
* SEO 
* Web Designing
* Fundamental Analysis
* Technical Analysis
About my family background :
As far as my family background is concerned.Mr. Farid Alam is my father.He is a teacher.He is honest, intelligent, laborious and hard-working.Mrs. rabeya Khatoon is my mom.She is a house-maker and so lovable and smart decision taker in her life.I’ve got two sisters and no brother.I’m elder in my family.One sister has got married and younger sister is pursuing Graduation.
About my past life :
I saw the first light on 20th January.I was very sincere during my childhood.I got my first education at home.I did my primary education from Modern Children’s Academy.During my nursery education I used to be shy.All my teachers used to love me a lot.I used to go to school with my father.My father was a teacher in Modern Children’s Academy.Later on I was admitted to M.S Mathurapur.First day I had gone there with my father, then I used to go to school with my friends.I always used to get first position in school.After this I was moved to H.S Abadpur.Even in that school I used to get first position.I did my matriculation from there.I was the school topper.For this I was rewarded by the Principal of the school.
                                    After this I shifted to R.D.S College. I did my ISc.(Bio) from there.Then I took admission in BSc. at D.S.College, katihar. I completed my graduation (BSc. Zoology) from there with first class. After this I was shifted to P.C.Purnea by BNMU, Madhepura. I did my MSc. (Zoology) from there with first class. And nowadays I’m doing a teaching job in UPS, Patna City as Head Incharge.
                                    Now I’d like to share an event during my childhood.When I was 6 years.One day I was hanging around.Suddenly I saw a long electricity wire lying on the ground.I decided to cut the half portion of wire.I went my home and took a knife.Then I went to cut the wire.I cut the wire.When I came back  at home with wire, my mom cought sight of me with wire.She asked me “what is this in your hand?”I said “nothing”.I was trying to hide the wire but she came to know that it was a wire in my hand.She scolded me a lot and taught me not to touch and take other’s thing without permission.Since that time I never touch anything without permission.
About my future ambition :
I wanna be a good teacher.I like children.I like teaching profession, because teaching is a noble profession and teachers are the builders of the nation.For doing this I wanna build the nation.That’s wy I wanna be a teacher.
About my hobbies :
I like surfing the net, interacting with new people, reading books, listening to music, watching old and moral movies and visiting new places.
My strengths :
Positive attitude, punctuality, self-motivation, teamwork and hardwork
Achievements :
School topper in H.S Abadpur during Matriculation.
1st prize in Block(Sub-division) Level Leprosy Test (Quiz).

Updated on 10-12-2018